23756FS: Weaving, Spinning, Dyeing, Knitting and quilting books

  • dawnmacfall
    Jun 25, 2014

      Photos and Scans of the actual covers  can be seen at my blog:

      http://mffstudio.blogspot.com

      Dawnmacfall@...

      It's time to face reality - I will never use all of the books I own - so it's time to sell them.  Many more in the coming weeks.

      * These are from a pet and smoke free home.

      * These are actual scans or photos of the covers

      * Please include your zip code (for a postal quote) and your paypal email address (so I can send you a money request) when inquiring.

      * Prices do not include shipping

      * US Shipping only

      ***

      Weaver's Magazine - Issue 8 - $5.00

      Weaver's Magazine - Issue 8 - $5.00

      Handwoven’s Design Collection 14 - Weaving for Baby - $5.00

      A Handweaver’s Sourcebook - Marguerite Davison (softcover) - $25.00

      The Art of Dyeing in the history of mankind - Franco Brunello - Hardcover - Very Good Condition $75.00

      The Whole Craft of Spinning - From the Raw Material to the Finished Yarn - Carol Kroll - $12.00

      Handspinner’s Handbook - Bette Hochberg - $8.00

      A Good Yarn - Debbie Macomber - Hardcover - $5.00

      Women’s Work textile art from the bauhaus - Sigrid Weltge - Hard cover - very good condition - $60.00

      Women’s Work the first 20,000 years - Elizabeth Wayland Barber - Hard cover - $10.00

      I don’t do Guilt anymore - Anita Luvera Mayer - $40.00

      Hand-woven Coverlets in the Newark Museum - $15.00

      Finishes in the Ethnic Tradition - Suzanne Baizerman - $20.00

      Color and Texture in Weaving 150 Contemporary Designs  Margo Selby - $12.00

      Tapestries 70 Plates in Full Color - Allan Waller LTD - $6.00

      The Bayeux Tapestry - The Battle of Hastings and the Norman Conquest - John Collingwood Bruce - $6.00

      Beyond Craft The Art of Fabric - Mildred Constantine / Jack Lenor Larsen - $25.00

      Summer House Traditions - Lynette Jensen - $1.00

      Country Gathering - $1.00

      Angels Gather Here - Farmyard Creations - $1.00