23751FS: Knitting Books

  • dawnmacfall
    Jun 23, 2014

      I just do not knit anymore - so I’m clearing off the shelves!  Some of them have never even been opened. ):

      To view actual scans and photos of the covers - please visit my blog:

      http://mffstudio.blogspot.com

      dawnmacfall@...

      These are from a pet and smoke free home.

      There will be actual scans or photos of the covers

      Please include your zip code (for a postal quote) and your paypal email address (so I can send you a money request) when inquiring.

      Prices do not include shipping

      US Shipping only

      The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches Volume One - $10.00

      The Harmony Guide to Knitting as a Creative Craft - 100s of Stitches and Knitting Techniques - $10.00

      The Harmony Guides Knitting Techniques - all you need to know about hand knitting - Volume 1 - $10.00

      The Harmony Guides Knitting Techniques - all you need to know about hand knitting - Volume 1 - $10.00

      The Harmony Guides 450 Knitting Stitches volume 2 - $20.00

      The Harmony Guides 440 More Knitting Stitches volume 3 - $10.00

      The Harmony Guides 220 Aran Stitches and Patterns volume 5 - $25.00

      Teach Yourself To Knit - Shirley Evers - $1.00

      Learn to Knit - Coats and Clark - $1.00

      The Power and The Glory The Knitting Experience: Book 3: Color (The Knitting Experience) - Sally Melville - $8.00

      The New Knitting Stitch Library - Lesley Stanfield - $5.00

      Last-Minute Knitted Gifts - Joelle Hoverson - $10.00

      Learn to Knit - Susan Bates - $1.00

      The Knitter’s Bible - Claire Crompton - $10.00

      Knitted Toys - 21 Easy to Knit patterns for irresistible soft toys - Fiona McTague - $8.00

      Adorable Knits for Tots - Zoe Mellor - $10.00

      World of Knitted Toys - Kath Dalmeny - $8.00

      Gloves and Mittens - $1.00

      Easy Baby Knits 50 whimsical projects for babies and toddlers - $5.00

      Domiknitrix - jennifer stafford - $12.00

      Dale of Norway Design Adult Book NR 79  - $10.00

      Classic Bambino book 12 Rowan Yarns - $10.00

      Cheaper Than Therapy - Joy, healing and life lessons in fiber - Annie Modesitt - $5.00

      Knitting Primer - 100 Easy to Knit Stitches - Bucilla Volume 34 - $3.00

      Berroco #235 Bambani - $8.00

      50 Baby Bootees to knit - Zoe Mellor - $8.00

      Teach Yourself to Knit - Shirley Evers - $1.00

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic