23747F/S Books For The Machine Knitter and yarns

  • craftlady10
    Jun 21, 2014

      I'm re-listing these books,

      I have receive several email's with interest, have held them for those interested (never received payment), reply to email from those with interest but then no reply, or an email saying I don't know what to offer (as posted on my previous post to make a offer) . Due to the high prices found online for these books, I have priced them. I would love to see them find a new home where they will be appreciated. Please send a email to mombr4@...

      These are older books for the machine knitter. They are all in great condition, no tears or writing other than the one noted there are a few pages with highlight.

      Electronic Knitting Kathleen Kinder
      An Introduction for brother and Knitmaster Knitters
      108 page soft covered book
      Copyright 1984
      $25 plus shipping

      The Machine Knitter's
      Book of The Ribber
      Volume 1
      All You Want To Know About Your Ribber
      By Kathleen Kinder
      Copyright 1984
      120 page soft covered book of Patterns, Tools and techniques
      Book has a few pages with some highlighted.
      $35 plus shipping

      The Machine Knitter's
      Book of The Ribber
      Volume 2
      By Kathleen Kinder
      Copyright 1985
      199 page soft covered book of Patterns, Tools and techniques

      $35 plus shipping

      Pictures can be seen at

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23275480

      Yarns

      Moda-Dea Dream yarn
      Fiber: 57% Nylon 43% Acrylic
      Worsted weight
      16 sts = 4” on 10 needle
      93 yards
      Color : Waterlilly, Pink
      Made in Italy
      5 balls $15 plus shipping

      Lion Brand Luxe Fur
      48% Wool, 47% Acrylic, 5% Nylon
      7 sts = 4” on 13 needle
      44 yards (50 grams)
      Color: Camel
      9 balls
      $5 a ball plus shipping

      Geisha microfiber yarn
      By Cervinia
      100% Microfiber
      77 yards (50g ball)
      11 sts = 4” on 11 needle
      Made In: Italy
      Picture’s is very close to actual color.
      Color # 1986
      (color name not given on label)
      7 balls $3 each plus shipping

      Crystal Palace Panda Cotton
      59% Bamboo, 25 % Cotton, 16 % Elastic Nylon
      24-28 sts = 4” on 1-2.5 needle
      182 yards
      Color: # 7187: Bastille (Red, Purple, Blue)
      30 balls available
      $4.50 each ball plus shipping

      Feza Aspen yarn
      30% Mohair, 8% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 15% Metallic, 40% Acrylic
      193 yards
      20 sts = 4” on 8 needle
      Color: # 999 Black/Silver
      Made in Italy
      There are 10 balls same dye lot
      $5 a ball plus shipping or all 10 balls $45 plus shipping

      Rowan Magpie Aran Weight
      100 % Pure New Wool
      100g, (approx. 150 mtrs) = 164.042 yards
      17-18 sts = 4” on (UK 7-6, 4.5-5mm) 7-8 US needle
      Hand wash & dry flat.
      Made in England
      Description from online
      "Magpie Aran" by Rowan is a standard, solid-colored wool, Made from 100% pure new wool, "Magpie Aran" is suited to sweaters, vests, and cold weather accessories.
      There are 2 hanks Color: Admiral,
      $14 plus shipping

      ALCHEMY “Flake” yarn
      Yarns of Transformation
      100 % Nylon
      110 yards
      8 sts = 4” on 13 needle
      Hand Wash & Dry Flat.
      Paid $30 each hank

      Alchemy's "Flake" yarn is a textured novelty yarn with paper thin ribbon flags and a silky nylon base thread. This yarn is suited to scarves, handbags, and other accessories. "Flake" is made of 100% nylon.
      1 hank color: # 051r:
      A Breath of Fire (Purple, Red)
      2 hanks color: # 062m:
      Resolution (Purple, Purple)
      Each hank $20 plus shipping

      Crystal Palace “Splash” yarn
      100 % polyester
      85 yards
      8-10 sts = 4” on 11-17 needle
      Color 9216 Orangeade
      Description from online
      Crystal Palace's "Splash" yarn looks and feels like feathery eyelashes. It's absolutely perfect for fun scarves, beautiful shawls, funky hats and trim on a variety of other accessories including handbags.
      4 balls same dye lot
      $20 plus shipping

      Pictures of yarn (many others at link)

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      Since some have started in the past they couldn’t access a link posted, if having trouble accessing link please send me an email.

      If interested, please email me with name of book or yarn in subject in subject, along with your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

      Barbara in N.Y.

      mombr4@...

      No smoking/pets

      payment: money order preferred, or check

      (will have to clear before package is mailed)

      price does not include shipping