23745Washed Fleece & Roving FS

  • colorrama
    Jun 15, 2014

      Shetland fleece washed, moorit with gold tips, 1 lb. $25.  This was a show fleece, so VM has been carefully picked out.  SO SOFT!! About 4-5 inch staple, medium moorit very consistent and top quality.

      New Zealand Romney roving, light grey, fine crimp.  Either 8oz. @ $15, one lb. @ $25, or all 2 lbs. @ $45.  Super well prepared roving from Ohio Valley Woolen Mill, spins effortlessly!  Could easily be overdyed.

      Carefully stored in non-smoking household. Buyer pays shipping from California with PayPal, money order, cashier's check, personal check.  Let me know your ZIP & I'll give shipping cost.  Contact Ruth McKean through colorrama@....