23532New Year = New Items in our Etsy shop

  • calicofarmsbunnys
    Jan 13, 2014

      Listing new Luxury Batts and fibers in our Etsy shop all week long at low prices! Stop by and see my new themed colorful batts in silky soft fiber blends.

      There are still a few spots open in our Crazy Batt of the Month Club. Only the low price is crazy, the luxury fiber batts are lovely and always changing. There are only 2 spots left in the 3-month club and 3 spots left in the 6-month club. The 6-month club has a bonus offer of a free month of batts for the 6-month club price, so 7 months of luxury spinning fiber batts for the price of 6 months. Once the club is full the free offer is finished, so HURRY and sign up now! We are the only club, that I know of, that customizes the batts for each members likes and also caters to allergy issues. So there are no bad surprises with our club, only wonderful, big , fluffy batts and extra fiber goodies each month.

      This is also a wonderful way to support an animal friendly farm for rescued fiber animals. All are treated like pets and all have names and a story. Many help educate the public about the different fibers that each type of animal grows and the care needed to maintain these wonderful fiber producing animals.

      Visit our Etsy shop to learn more about our unique Crazy Batt of the Month Club and our family farm.

      www.calicofarmchick.etsy.com

      Happy Spinning,

      The Anderson Family of Calico Farm