23527SILK Yarn, VERY Fine

  • colorrama
    Jan 9, 2014
      Very lustrous thrown MULBERRY SILK YARN, 5000+ yards per pound, in 3 dyed colors: dark chocolate brown, navy blue/purple, rose pink (medium). Varying weights of skeins from 2 oz @ $20 to 4 oz @ $40.
      VERY fine yarn, could be used as warp for weaving, held with another yarn for knitting, even used for embroidery.  This yarn starts as reeled silk filaments from a number of cocoons that are unwound together to make one thicker strand. When this strand is twisted, it is called thrown silk.

      Carefully stored in non-smoking household. Buyer pays shipping from California with PayPal, money order, personal check. Contact Ruth McKean through colorrama@....  Let me know your ZIP & I'll figure a shipping cost estimate.