23514Closing up shop Clearance

  • Christina Parham
    Jan 2, 2014
      New Year and New Directions!  I'll be closing down and closing out of all the yarn & fiber and other goodies.  January will begin at 25% off your purchase before shipping.  You will be refunded after you check out.  Everything on the website is eligible (including jewelry, bags and dish cloths) except for destash items. I will ship to Canada but not overseas. Paypal preferred. You can find everything at http://www.dyepot.com . Thanks for looking and many thanks to all of my customers!

      Christina Parham in cold & rainy SC
      Dyepot.com
      Handpainted Fibers & Yarn