23511Happy New Year! Crazy Batt of the Month Bonus

  • calicofarmsbunnys
    Dec 29, 2013

      Happy New Year to all! Hope it's a safe and better one for all.

      We are kicking off 2014 early with a special bonus to our Crazy Batt of the Month Club.

      With every Regular or Super Sized 3 month subscription to our Crazy batt of the Month Club, we will give away an extra Big, Fluffy, fiber batt. Our Batt of the Month Club is the only club that I know of that customizes every handspinning  fiber batt to the person who orders them. So no bad surprises! You still get the fun and excitement of opening a new fiber package each month stuffed with fiber batts and extra goodies that are in the colors you choose. Our batt club offers low prices and 4-5 ounces, or (8+ ounces if super sized) of custom batts each month. You will always have something new to spin and a fun variety of fibers to try each month.

      Most of the fiber in our batts is hand processed by me and comes from my own farm raised flock. We have a small wooly rescue that also benefits from sales from our Batt of the Month Club.

      Our 6 month Crazy Batt of the Month Club includes one free Bonus Month with order. So you really save $$ with this option...7 months for the price of 6...CRAZY!!!

      We also offer the option of leaving the synthetic Angelina and Firestar out of your batts for those who prefer all natural handspinning batts.

      To find out more about our Crazy Batt of the Month Club, visit us at www.calicofarmchick.etsy.com

      Happy New Year and Happy Spinning!

      The Anderson Family of Calico Farm