23386FS Needlepoint Now and Piecework Magazines

  • Needleworkr
    Oct 20, 2013
      Needlepoint Now

      Nov 2003
      Nov 2004
      July 2005
      Nov 2005
       April 2009
      Nov 2009
      Jan 2010.   Each issue is $2.50

      Pieceworks
       Jan & March 2011
      6 issues 1999  These are $18 per year of 6 magazines.  $3. per issue.

      I prefer not to break up the years.

      Nitty Gritty

      All magazines from smoke free home.  They are in very good condition.  Postage is extra, your choice of mailing.  Cannot go media mail..have adverts.  They are heavy.
      Insurance /delivery confirmation your choice.
      I am not responsible once these are mailed to you.
       I will accept Bank check or MO, Postal MO or cash paypal..Please include your full name/addy with inquiry.
       I have mobility problems and cannot run back/forth to PO.  So I'll add extra $ for postage and return any overpayment.  Thanks.  Dee Bloom Havertown 19083