23385Fw: Winter White Wool Yarn FS Beat the price increases.

  • Needleworkr
    Oct 20, 2013

      Gallaghers Authentic Irish Fisherman Yarn (rain or shine). Made in Ireland  Group C Worsted Wt yarn size 9 needles  Gauged at 9 sts to 2 inches and 6 rows to inch.

      50 grams 1 3/4 oz balls approx 80 yards  16 skeins available.  @$4.25 per skein $68 total plus postage

      Melrose Designers Choice Woolympia White  2 oz skeins 60 grams 4 ply worsted wt. no needle/yardage listed

       31 skeins of this item, will split in half to two buyers if desired.  $4 .25 per skein

      All wool  has been in cedar chest  -pet free, & clean.  Non smoking home

      I accept Bank Check, MO, Postal MO or cash paypal.  Your choice of delivery.  Postage is additional from 19083.
       Have mobility problems and cannot run back/forth to post office. so I ask for added $ for the postage.  Any overpayments WILL be refunded to you after mailing.

      I am not responsible for delivery once items have crossed the PO counter.

      Insurance is at your discretion.

      Please respond with FULL name/address and item(s) wanted, and method of payment.

      Thanks, Dee Bloom Havertown 19083 PA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic