23382SkyLines Farm of Idaho Romney & Romney-Cross Fleeces!

  • Melissa Lines/SkyLines Farm
    Oct 19, 2013
      SkyLines Farm of Idaho Romney & Romney-Cross Fleeces! Hello Fellow Spinners!
      After 21 wonderful years, this fall I’m retiring from sheep farming! Many of my fleece customers have written to share their good wishes...and also to lament the loss of their favorite fleeces.

      Well, the fleeces aren’t going away after all!
      The very best of the SkyLines Farm Romney & Romney-cross sheep have been purchased by a wonderful family of shepherds who share my passion for sustainable agriculture AND for producing exquisite wool fibers!  The folks at Ramstead Ranch in northeastern WA have the skills, passion, and commitment to producing the same gorgeous fleeces that spinners across the country have come to expect from SkyLines Farm.

      The Ramstead Ranch website is currently under development, and for now the SkyLines Farm/now Ramstead Ranch fleeces can still be viewed on my farm website www.skylinesfarm.com.

      >> SkyLines Farm fleeces have always been reserved in advance and sell out every year...so act now to be sure you get your favorites to play with in 2014. Visit www.skylinesfarm.com for 2013 fleece photos & descriptions.

      Thanks for looking....and for your support over the past 21 years:)
      Melissa

      Melissa Lines, (Retired:) Owner SkyLines Farm Sheep & Wool
      Purebred Romney & Romney-cross sheep, raised by organic & sustainable methods since 1992
      Exquisite natural-colored & white fleeces and rovings for handspinners
      Harvard, Idaho    melissa@...
      www.skylinesfarm.com