23369FS: Inox Grey Enamel Coated Aluminum Circular Needles

  • Catherine Conrad
    Oct 10, 2013
      Since some have been sold, here is an updated list of needles still available:

      FS:  Inox grey enamel coated aluminum circular knitting needles. Many have never been used and some hardly
      used. All were made in Germany.

      Sizes: 16" circulars in US sizes 2, 3, 4 and 9.

      24" circular US size 6.

      32" circular US size 5.

      They are $6.00 each or if you purchase all, I'll sell them for an even $50.00 plus
      postage. Please furnish me with your zip code so I can
      calculate postage. Cash funded PayPal is preferred. I am sorry, but I cannot
      accept international orders.

      Thanks.

      Catherine Conrad