23367For Sale: Drum Carder and Ball Winder

  • Christina Parham
    Oct 9, 2013
      Royal Jumbo Ballwinder.  I've wound over 1 pound on this baby! Easy winding and great tool to have. Hard to find sometimes.  $130.

      Fricke Drum Carder.  Very nice condition and comparable to the Strauchs Finest but without the brush attachment.  I've owned many different drum carders over the years and this is by far the nicest one!  Makes beautiful batts and is a real pleasure to use.  Includes the doffer and picker. I just don't use it enough to warrant keeping it around. Only very minor cosmetic imperfections.  Cards great!  $500.  Shipping not included from 29568.  I accept paypal or will take a personal check but it has to clear before shipping.

      Thanks for looking!

      Christina
      Dyepot.com
      Handpainted Fibers & Yarn