Re: Thought I'd start a thread....

  • pgeerdes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Well.......... I am making the binding for a quilt I will enter into the Olmsted County Fair. I have been working on the piecing since January and had it quilted while we were away on vacation. It looks good and I am excited to get the binding on. It will hang in the upstairs hallway when finished.

      --- In FiberArtQuilters@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <simplythebestquilting@...> wrote:

      > What have you been working on lately?
      >
      > I am about 3 weeks behind with my longarming schedule (Mayo has been taking up most of my time lately!).
      >
      > Although I did allow myself the morning to play before our meeting on Wednesday. I'm playing with an old Spirograph and found out that markers don't work well. I then worked with a wheel type rubber stamp and liked that look. It was nice be be able to play that day. I'm trying to figure out how to do more of that!
      >
      > So, tell me what you've been trying lately.

    • Carol Best
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        I've been very neglectful in my e-mails this past week!  Too much to do, not enough time.

        I've been working on customer quilts and switching out my cupboards in my studio to hold my ever growing 'art quilt' supplies!

        Happy 4th everyone!

        Happy Quilting!

        Carol Best

        Simply the Best Quilting

        Custom Machine Quilting for Today's Quilter!

        www.simplythebestquilting.com