3Re: [FiberArtQuilters] Re: Thought I'd start a thread....

  • Carol Best
    Jul 4, 2010
      I've been very neglectful in my e-mails this past week!  Too much to do, not enough time.

      I've been working on customer quilts and switching out my cupboards in my studio to hold my ever growing 'art quilt' supplies!

      Happy 4th everyone!

      Happy Quilting!

      Carol Best

      Simply the Best Quilting

      Custom Machine Quilting for Today's Quilter!

      www.simplythebestquilting.com