Thursday's sunset paddle

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      July's sunset paddle is this Thursday at 6:00. We will be meeting at Fenton's Strom Park (on East St.) to paddle up the river then around the mill pond.  This is Fenton's Concert at the Gazebo and Farmers Market night. You can go with us or make up your own schedule to take time to shop and listen to the music. We expect to have everyone's paddles wet by 6:30. If you miss our launch time just head up river toward Holly and we will probably meet up with you on our way back.