Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] Need info on FLINT river

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013

      All I know is I was at the Flint River in Flushing on Friday and the water was HIGH & FAST! That was 3 days ago and I don't know how much rain it has received since. Would have been an adventure for sure........

      brian conklin

      From: Buzz Purcell
      Phone Number: 810-877-1168
      purceldo@...

      Is a kayak trip from Flushing to Montrose "safe" enough for guys this week?

      Thanks

      Willi

    • willi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
        This guy is looking for "safe" as he has IN-experienced kayak paddling folks with him.
        Contact him directly if you know info he can use; he is not part of the boards, yet.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
          Try contacting Good Ol' Redbeard's Livery in Flushing 810-210-7602. He is located in Flushing and services this area.