Flint River Watershed Coalition Paddle this Saturday, 6/15

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013

      Sent: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 1:27 pm
      Subject: FRWC Paddle this Saturday, 6/15

      Our Lazy Day Paddle is this Saturday, 6/15 at 10 am from Dodge Road in Flushing to Barber Memorial Park in Montrose. Please note that the location has changed

      If you are renting a canoe or kayak you will meet at 10 am at Barber Memorial Park in Montrose (http://goo.gl/maps/hJXXQ)

      If you are bringing your OWN kayak or canoe, you will be dropping them off at the Dodge Road site and then heading over to Barber Park. Terry Reechko will be there to watch them.  (Dodge Road, east of Seymour Rd http://goo.gl/maps/ZUdAo)

      From Dodge Road to Barber Park (http://goo.gl/maps/8NVWj)

      We will then be shuttling everyone to the launch site. RSVP's are needed by Thursday in order to attend, especially if you are planning on renting a kayak or canoe. These are on first come, first serve basis. Cost is $10 if you are bringing your own, $15 if you are renting a canoe or kayak. This includes shuttling.

      See you Saturday!

      Jaime Welch
      Flint River Watershed Coalition