Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] Fw: Volunteers Needed for June 2, 2013 Adventure P...

  • mbarton524
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013
      Maggie,

      Planning to attend the moonlight paddle on Monday evening and I'll be bringing a friend for his inaugural paddle with his first kayak.

      Our wives are planning to meet up with is at the restaurant.

      Do you happen to know where you can get the flashing lights we use for the moonlight paddles?

      Have a great weekend and I'll see you on the water.

      Mark Barton

      In a message dated 5/22/2013 10:30:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, yerantmag@... writes:

      Please see where you can help June 2nd. If you cannot help hopefully you will be there to paddle at this annual event.