Shiawassee Conditions?

  • Eric White
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Hello all,

      Just wondering if anyone has any idea of the condition of the Shiawassee between Linden and Byron. The wife and I are planning a day trip over the holiday weekend and are wondering if there is still a lot of trees down on this section. I remember last year there were a few places just past the Linden mill pond that were a little sketchy.

      Thanks for your help.

      Eric
    • Maggie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        I know a couple people cleared from Hogan Rd to McCaslin Lake Rd a couple weekends ago. It is difficult to tell what has happened since. There was a big wind storm that went through yesterday with trees and branches down around town so there may have been some falling in the river as well.