Fwd: You're invited to May Club Meeting and Presentations Tuesday May 21

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 KB
    FYI:

    Jay Hanks, President, Lansing Oar and Paddle Club

    ............O
    ......(___|||/____)
    ............./

    always wear your Life Jacket when paddling

    LOAPC - PO Box 26254 - Lansing, MI 48909
    To unsubscribe from this e-mail list, please reply to this message with UNSUBSCRIBE

    Tuesday, May 21, 2013
    7:00 PM
    Jimmy's Pub
    16804 Chandler Rd
    East Lansing, MI 48823

    We will meet at Jimmy's Pub in East Lansing on Tuesday May 21 at 7:00 pm for our annual presentation on safety and skills. During the evening we will present information on the following topics: "First Aid for the First Time", "Types of Life Jackets and the Right Way to Wear Them", "Safety Equipment in Your Boat", and "Emergency Kit - What's in Your Dump Bag?"
    Please arrive early enough to allow time to order food and beverage before the presentations.