Fwd: invute to Spring paddlesports Expo

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      FYI to all:

      Jay Hanks

      ............O
      ......(___|||/____)
      ............./

      always wear your Life Jacket when paddling

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Scott Fairty <sfairty@...>
      Date: March 21, 2013 3:47:05 PM EDT
      Subject: invute to Spring paddlesports Expo

      From: Scott Fairty <sfairty@...>

      Message Body:
      Summit Sports is hosting its First Annual Spring Paddlesports Expo the weekend of April 12-14.

      We would very much like to help connect our local paddling clubs and stewardship organizations with new and existing paddlers at this event.  We are offering each group space in our Expo tent to set up an informational booth to help you attract new members and to get your message out.

      Here's a link to the event:
      http://summitsportsoutdoors.com/?page_id=201
      The schedule for the weekend is:

      Friday from 3:00-7:00 is a free on water demo of kayaks and stand up paddleboards with all the factory reps

      Saturday from 10:00-7:00 is the tent event with clinics running throughout the day

      Sunday from 10:00-12:00 is a free social paddle in the Island Lake Recreation Area

      You are invited to attend all the weekend's events but are especially encouraged to participate in the Tent Expo on Saturday.  We would hope to have your booth staffed but understand if you can only provide a display or informational flyers.

      If you have any questions and to RSVP please contact me at:

      Scott Fairty
      sfairty@...
      810-227-2210

      --