Grand River trip announcement

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      Grand River: Eaton Rapids to Burchfield Park
      Sunday, April 28, 9 a.m.

      We'll meet at the parking lot on the river behind the Quality Dairy in Eaton Rapids Sunday, April 28, at 9:00 a.m. After running shuttle, we'll paddle down to the takeout at Burchfield Park. This is a recreational trip of about 12 miles and will take about 5 hours with a break in the middle to eat and stretch. Bring a lunch/snacks and a change of dry clothes in a dry bag. Expect any possible kind of weather at this time of year and dress accordingly! There are no portages on this trip. Life jacket must be worn and fastened while on the water, and a trip waiver must be signed if you haven't signed one for 2013.