Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] kayak class

  • strawberry2274@...
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
      Thank you for the info. Have a blessed Easter.
      Carol

      On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 6:45 AM, J Chiap wrote:

         I dont mean to interject...but Pelicans are usually pretty small...really only for kids...if you want versatility I would not go any less than a 12.5 foot, and follow the kayak reviews.  Kayak Corrall in Saline has excellent prices and many used ones...i bought my used Dagger Halifax 17.5 there for half the price of new...

      good luck