Huron River Canoe Trip April 12-14

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Greetings:

      I wanted to share an opportunity for paddlers who may be just getting into the sport.  Besides being the President of the Lansing Oar and Paddle Club, I am also a professional guide employed by the University of Michigan's Outdoor Adventures program.  I am leading a weekend canoe trip on the Huron River in April that provides everything:  boats, equipment, food and a great experience.

      If this is something you may be interested in please look at the following link to our website:   http://recsports.umich.edu/content/huron-river-canoe-trip-april-12-14

      Any questions you may email me,

      Jay Hanks

      LOAPC President

      always wear your Life Jacket when paddling