Fwd: Fw: rapids project moving forward

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      FYI

      Jay Hanks

      ............O
      ......(___|||/____)
      ............./

      always wear your Life Jacket when paddling

      Interesting update from this year's Verlen Kruger Award Winner, Mr. Russ Hicks - his involvement in "Putting The Rapids Back in Eaton Rapids" is one of the many criteria that came forward to QWS.  I believe their master plan designs for the reconstruction of the waterfront, the launches & the whitewater park are online.  I did see the huge piles of rocks amassed for the project that got bartered and gifted and delivered - it's like 50 yards by 30 yards by 3 yards high... - going to be quite a paddling location...