Quiet Water Symposium: Please Promote Face Book Video

  • rich_dog_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      Folks - Please support your friendly benevolent Quiet Water Society to like/share and broaden distribution.  The event is March 2 at MSU, billboards are going up around town.

      QWS launched their new video on Facebook today.

      Please go to both of our Facebook pages and view the video Then do these three things

      1. Click "Like"
      2. Click "Share"
      3. Write a comment and "Share" it.

      These three things will help the video achieve maximum distribution.

      Here is the link to our Group Page.

      Here is the link to our Event Page.

      Here is the link on YouTube, (your help on the Facebook Like/Share for the two Facebook Sites will help distribute this link).

      As of 9am today 181 persons have viewed the video.  Make sure all of your friends, family members and colleagues see and share this experience.

      Thanks

      Allen Deming
      Quiet Water Society Chairman
      allendem@...