Kayak today

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
      Looks like the last good day for a while.
      Lola and I are meeting at the Deerfield Twp nature Park on Cohochta and Green (Chochota is off Argentine Rd) at noon today o paddle to the cranes in Bennett Lake then check out South Ore Creek. Anyone want to join us?
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012

        4 of us are supposed to be out there about 1:30, maybe we will see you there. Have you been out to see the cranes yet? Not sure what the numbers are at this time but I"ve been there twice the 3rd week of November and saw hundreds at a time.

        brian conklin

      • strawberry2274@charter.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
          HI
          That sounds great. I would have enjoyed that but just got back from North Carolina and it got cold. I have been out there to walk the trails and that was beautiful. Was at the ocean yesterday but no kayaking. Would be nice to get the boat wet if it warms up again.