RIver Cleaning.

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      We need your help to clear the Holly to Fenton stretch of the
      Shiawassee. On Sunday the 20th we will be meeting at noon at
      Waterworks Park in Holly. Please bring gear for cold water and tools
      to play with big trees. So far we have 3 people for the day. There
      is a lot more storm damage than 3 can handle. Please contact me.

      Douglas Lanyk
      248 634-4551
      dslanyk@....