Annual Club Business Meeting

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012

      Our 25th Annual Lansing Oar and Paddle Club Business Meeting will be held on Tuesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Jimmy's Pub in East Lansing. We will report on the past year's activities, finances, elect officers, and make plans for the future.

      Please arrive before 7:00 to order food before the meeting begins!

      Map to Jimmy's Pub:  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=16804+Chandler+Rd%2C+East+Lansing%2C+MI

      Jay Hanks

      always wear your Life Jacket when paddling