Red Cedar River Clean and Clear Project Saturday October 6

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      All:

      Just a reminder that the river clearing is coming up soon.  I have not received a lot of chatter on email or Meetup about it and I would encourage everyone to consider participating in this.  We will meet at 9:00 am at the Harris Nature Center in Okemos unless you are bringing a boat, then otherwise you will meet at 8:30 am at Ferguson Park to set shuttle for the day.  We expect to be done by 2:00 pm or so.

      We already scouted the river and cleared up some of the easy stuff to ensure this project's success.  All we need is you!!!

      Jay Hanks

      always wear your Life Jacket when on the water