Reminder of Grand Adventure Race Sunday September 30

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012

      This is an opportunity for Club members to participate in www.grandadventurerace.com

      We have public safety officials, including watercraft from Eaton Rapids Sheriff, and Grand Ledge City EMS. We intend to group paddlers in heats of about 20 and run downstream from Jaycee Park to 200 yards upstream of the trestle & return them upstream on river left. Our crew will be in the center so they can assist if needed.

      Please contact Pat Harrington & Robin Barfoot pathemail@... 517.202.0812

      www.grandadventurerace.com is a local mini modified triathlon in Grand Ledge on September 30. Net proceeds go to Friends of Eaton County Parks and City of Grand Ledge Parks.

      This is a family friendly event, focusing toward recreation & safety & fun !

      This is the first year – sign up now to be a “charter participant” so you get admired in 30 years after doing all 30 of them, (when there are 3,000 participants at the event).

      And, planning and organizing help is always needed. Let us know of your interest at grandadventurerace@... or 517.202.0812.

      Jay Hanks

      always wear your Life Jacket