Quiet Water Symposium Aug 18

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 6:44 PM

      For  year our fans have been asking "Where's the water?".  Well here it is.   Join us on the banks of the Grand at the Portland, MI Riverfest on  Saturday, August 18, 2012 from 10:00Am to 4:00Pm for Quiet Water Summer.   Paddle a kayak, tie a fly and learn about the the best places to  paddle in Michigan plus lots more and its all free.  Visit www.PortlandMichiganRiverf est.orgfor more info.
      Oh and by the way help us out by sharing this post!

      Quiet Water Summer!  It is official, the Quiet  Water Society will join the many groups participating in the Portland,  Michigan Riverfest.  On Saturday, August 18, 2012 the Society and many  of the our regular exhibitors will convene on the banks of the Grand  River in Portland.  Come on out between 10:00AM and 4:00PM for boats,  food, fun and tons of other activities.  If your group wishes to exhibit  drop us a line for details.