Fw: floatilla

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      Is anyone interested in doing this?

      SUTTONS BAY FLOATILLA SATURDAY. SEPTEMBER 1
      PADDLE INTO THE RECORD BOOKS!
      JOIN THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS CHALLENGE FOR THE WORLD’S LARGEST RAFT OF KAYAKS AND CANOES SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
      SUTTONS BAY, MICHIGAN
      Get more information and register at
        http://sbfloatilla.com/float/Welcome.html

    • karen monetta