Middle Grand River Daytrip 2 of 4 August 4

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012

      We will be continuing our path down the Middle Grand River in this next segment. We will be launching from Grand River Park in Lansing and paddling downriver to the Jaycee Park in Grand Ledge. There are two portages enroute at Moores River Drive Park and the Brenke Dam.

      Meet at 8:00 am on Saturday August 4 at Grand River Park to unload boats and run shuttle down to Grand Ledge. You will need a lunch, drinking water, and your LIFE JACKET must be worn while paddling.

      Jay Hanks

      always wear your Life Jacket