Fenton expo table time

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Thank you for signing up to help at the  Keepers of the Shiawassee table at the Fenton Expo. Our 8' table will be in the Civic Hallway. (Near the Siawassee Ave. entrance to the building.) I would love to have two people at the table at a time so let me know if you can bring a friend. I will be in and out all days both days to fill in where needed.

      Wear Comfortable shoes for standing on the hard hallway floor. Your job will be to tell people what a great fun group we are and explain the pictures displayed. We'll have some of building of the launch, river cleanups and our moonlight paddles.

      See if you can convince people to join us as volunteers for our cleanup and/or working at different venues. Please encourage them tu use yahoo groups for Fenton Area paddlers or facebook rather than depending on personal emails that often get sent to spam. There will be handouts with our 2012 schedule and information on the LInden /Argentine and Fenton cleanups in June. We'll have a good amount of river maps as well.

      If you need to make a change or have a question call me at 810-922-8627

      Saturday, March 3
      9:00 - 11:00 (set-up)  Aprill O'Connell & Sara McDonnell
      11:00 - 1:00 Terry Reechko & Karen Monetta
      1:00 - 3:00 Marc Barton
      3:00 - 5:00 Keith Wardlow

      Sunday, March 4
      10:00 12:00 Deb McCarty & Rex Mathewson
      12:00 - 2:00 Michele Morelli & Lola Augustine
      2:00 - 4:30 (tear down) Mark Morgan