February Club Meeting - LOAPC on the water Part 2

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012

      I will be presenting photos from 2011 highlighting destinations and LOAPC members on the water from February to August. You don't want to miss this if you paddled during that time or are looking for future places to go!

      The meeting is at Jimmy's Pub in East Lansing at 7:00 pm on Tuesday February 21.  Please arrive early to order food prior to the meeting!

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=16804%20Chandler%20Road%2C%20East%20Lansing%2C%20MI

      Jay Hanks

      always wear your PFD