Fw: New Year Day PADDLE !!! & Social on the Huron River

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: MATT DALTON <mdalton@...>
      To: yerantmag@...
      Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 10:28 AM
      Subject: New Year Day PADDLE !!! & Social on the Huron River

      Hello Maggie,

      Here is some additional info regarding the Huron River January 1st, hike, pot luck dinner, paddle, indoor & outdoor event.  Please share with your group if you get a chance.  Have a Happy New Years !!!

      Matt Dalton  248 760 3792 cell

      Hello Paddlers, Hikers, Outdoor People

      Happy Holidays !!!!

      Our 3rd Annual Outdoor/Indoor Event is on January 1st. at the Proud Lake State Park.  We have the Redhawk Lodge, Conference Center to warm up in, next to the fire place and we will eat there, play cards and most people use it as a warming area between cross country skiing, hiking, and yes paddling on the Huron River.

      We  plan to PADDLE at 3:00 pm, just a short part of the Huron River, 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.

       A great way to start the New Years off right.

      Call me with any questions, comments or thoughts.  Sorry for the late notice, you may have seen the notice go out to the Meet Up Group and the Solar Club.

      Matt Dalton

      248 760 3792 cell

      ###