18th Annual Christmas Eve Morning Float

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

      Meet at Kruger Landing on the Red Cedar River and Aurelius Road at 10:00 am on Saturday December 24 for a 2 hour paddle excursion. We will go upstream to the Kalamazoo Street Bridge or maybe a little further and then float back to the Landing.

      Be sure and bring a spare set of clothes in a dry bag in the event of an unexpected capsize.  This is mandatory for all paddling in cold weather.  Statistically the odds of this happening is very small, but if it does you will be wet, cold and unhappy.  Proper Planning Prevents Poor Paddling.

      My signature icon will be wearing a PFD for the same reasons!

      Jay Hanks