Meridian Township Sept. 24

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      Greetings Club members!

      I have received a request from the Meridian Township for a canoe or canoes for the Meridian Heritage Festival.  They are interested in either displaying an historic canoe, having a canoe paddle around the pond in their Historic Village, or both.

      The event is on Saturday, September 24 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.

      Please let me know if you are able to help in this event!

      All the best,

      Jay Hanks