Au Sable River September 23-25

  • WITEWTR58@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011

      I am coordinating the 3rd and last leg of the trip down the Au Sable River this year. We will be meeting and camping Friday night September 23 at Rollways Campground near Alcona, MI. http://www.fs.usda.go... Saturday September 24 we will run shuttle up to Au Sable Loop access and float back with overnight camping on the river. You will need to bring everything you need to eat and sleep overnight in the woods.

      Jay Hanks