Fw: Chain sawers needed for Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011

      --- On Thu, 6/23/11, Susan Julian <sjulian@...> wrote:

      From: Susan Julian <sjulian@...>
      Subject: Chain sawers needed for Saturday
      To: "Doug Lanyk" <dslanyk@...>, "Steve Hoffman" <acrackashowin@...>, "Chris Harbowy" <technicalwriter@...>, "Burt Bilbrey" <bilbrey@...>, "Chuck Julian" <chuck.julian@...>, "Tom Terchek" <Terch04@...>, "John MacBeth" <iwlafenton@...>, "willi" <willi_h2o@...>, "John McCubbin" <jpmccubbin@...>, "Rex Mathewson" <jmjrpm@...>, "Maggie Yerman" <yerantmag@...>, "Doug Fairbanks" <daf234@...>
      Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 8:49 AM

      Doug reports that there are 6 trees down in the Fenton to Ponemah stretch of the river. We'll assemble in Bush Park at the gazebo off Leroy street early--7:30am--with the idea that we can finish early and enjoy a quick lunch at the gazebo. Debbie McCarty will be organizing and Cheryl King will provide lunch.  Chuck can provide a couple extra chain saws. We'll have tie wires on hand.
      Hope you all can join in.  This will open up the river for people who want to do longer paddles or who want to start from the newly installed launch site in Bush Park.
      Sue Julian
      (I have to organize a different work day on Saturday, so I'll be available for only a short while from 7:30 to 8am)