- I used ask.com I entered Navistar Bar and Grill, Argentine, Miaddress is 8291 Silver Lake Rd. Argentine, Miabout 7 miles west of US 23its just past the northMessage 1 of 5 , May 25, 2011View Source
I used ask.com
I entered Navistar Bar and Grill, Argentine, Miaddress is 8291 Silver Lake Rd. Argentine, Miabout 7 miles west of US 23its just past the north Seymour Rd going west on Silver Lake Rd
--- On Wed, 5/25/11, Brian <brian_conklin@...> wrote:
From: Brian <brian_conklin@...>
Subject: Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] June's moonlite paddle
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 12:50 PM
Where is Navistar Bar & Grill?
Tips to keep private email addresses out of the hands of spammers:
1. Avoid giving yours or anyone else's email address to any web site.
2. Instead of forwarding email, cut and paste the text.
3. For group emails, use the "bcc:" (Blind Carbon Copy) field instead of "to:".
(Put your own address or a fake address in the "to:" field).
4. Want to do more? Attach this text as a custom signature to the bottom of all your outgoing email
----- Original Message -----
From: "Maggie Yerman" <yerantmag@...>
To: "Yahoo Groups" <email@example.com>, "April O'Connell" <martyv@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:24:02 PM
Subject: [Fenton-area-paddlers] June's moonlite paddle [1 Attachment]
[Attachment(s) from Maggie Yerman included below]Attached is a list of volunteer opportunities to help develop the Shiawassee River Heritage River Trail. Please call the number provided for each event.
We are moving our Monday, June 13 moonlight paddle to Lobdell Lake.Be ready to launch from the DNR boat launch off Argentine Rd. at 6:30. We'll paddle around the lake for an hour and end up at Navistar Bar & Grill for dinner around 7:30. We can get out and "park" our boats at White's Landing then walk up to the restaurant. You can order off the menu or get the buy one, get second 50% off pizza deal. Draft beer will be $1.50.We should be ready to paddle back to our cars at the launch between 8:30 and 9:00.As usual you can:
This is busy lake with lots of boat traffic. You must have and PFD. Glow in the dark rings will be provided to attach to your bow and stern carrying handles.Kayaks and canoes are availble for rent from Fairbanks Canoes and Kayaks 810-287-9618Questions? Contact Maggie at 810-735-9570.
- go round trip with us
- paddle to Navistar, have dinner and go home
- meet us at Navistar and paddle back with us
- What an awesome day to paddle! Dropped in at Linden Mill Pond and paddled to Lake Ponemah. Had some fun riding the wakes of the speedboats, however, afterMessage 2 of 5 , May 30, 2011View SourceWhat an awesome day to paddle! Dropped in at Linden Mill Pond and paddled to Lake Ponemah. Had some fun riding the wakes of the speedboats, however, after a while I got my fill of carbon monoxide fumes. Overall, got some sun, some waves, and some pretty awesome water. Hope you all did too!Joe