Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] June's moonlite paddle

  • Wayne Westendorf
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2011
      I used ask.com
      I entered Navistar Bar and Grill, Argentine, Mi
      address is 8291 Silver Lake Rd. Argentine, Mi
      about 7 miles west of US 23
      its just past the north Seymour Rd going west on Silver Lake Rd

      Message 2 of 5 , May 25, 2011
        Right there on Silver Lake Rd across from the Argentine Police station. 8291 Silver Lake Rd. Linden, MI 48451

        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2011
          What an awesome day to paddle!  Dropped in at Linden Mill Pond and paddled to Lake Ponemah.  Had some fun riding the wakes of the speedboats, however, after a while I got my fill of carbon monoxide fumes.    Overall, got some sun, some waves, and some pretty awesome water.  Hope you all did too!

          Joe