Clinton River Saturday April 9

  • Greatwhitebear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      A few of us are planning on traveling from the South Bend area to paddle the Clinton Saturday. Plans are to paddle from Crooks Rd to Ryan Rd to take advantage of the whitewater from Livernois to Yates Mill. We'd love to have some folks join us, and would especially welcome anyone familier with this stretch of river.

      If you are interested, please email Mark at greatwhitebear70@... or call 574-309-3057.

      ps we are planning to do a short trip on the Huron Sunday also....