REI grant & kayak whistles

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.7 MB
    Check out www.mlive.com/fenton/ for an article about the REI grant Keepers received through Headwaters Trails. We will need many volunteers to get this project completed.

    Keepers members are selling kayak whistles (see attached) as a fund raiser for launch development. Price is $5 each including postage or 5 for $20. They are 3" X 5/8"  and come in yellow, orange/yellow, green/yellow, green/white. purple, purple/white, blue, blue/white, and a few red.  Most are multi-colored.

    You can orders them by sending an email to me (Maggie) or calling me at 810-735-9570.
    The whistles were designed and made by Paul Miletich of Windy Ridge Arts in Glen, New Hampshire.

  • Rebecca Snyder
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      Maggie,
      I wouldn't mind getting 5 for $20.  Can I get Yellow, Yellow/Orange (2), Purple, Purple/White.

      Please let me know how to pay you,
      Becky Snyder