Re: [Fenton-area-paddlers] Saturday & Sunday

  • devonarita@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      I am planning on attending the Sunday event. See you there.
      Devona

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Maggie Yerman <yerantmag@...>
      Sender: Fenton-area-paddlers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
      To: Yahoo Groups<fenton-area-paddlers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Fenton-area-paddlers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Fenton-area-paddlers] Saturday & Sunday

      Is anyone interested in paddling from Holly to Fenton on Saturday around 1:00 to make up for the lousy weather last week? We'd meet at Waterworks park on Broad Street in Holly at 1:00 and spot cars at Strom Park in Fenton.

      Anyone going to Lobdell on Sunday at 11:00. IF you can't get there that early you can come later and meet on the lake and/or later at Aprill's for chili.

      Please RSVP for both/either...