Fw: Canoeing in Color

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Headwaters Trails has cancelled the Canoeing in Color event scheduled for today, Saturday, October 6 at 1:00.
      A little rain usually does not stop the hearty paddler but there are predictions of thunderstorms for this afternoon. The trek across the Fenton Mill Pond could be a challenge in those conditions.

      Our wonderful crew of volunteers cleared the water trail of eight or more fallen trees Friday. With the continued wind and rain there may be more of the once beautiful Ash tumbling aross our river. We will do a sweep again today so that you can return to the river on another day.