MONDAY - Linden to T-Bonez

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010

      Monday Sept 20 6:00

      Dinner at Tee- Bone’z & Full Moon paddle

      Paddle to or meet us there for a $6.99 + drinks pizza, wings and salad buffet dinner at Tee Bonez on the Water

      1. Moonlight paddle only from Tee-Bonez:
        • Meet Doug at Tee Bone’z at 6:00 to drop off kayaks and take cars to Linden . We will provide a shuttle back to the restaurant
      2. Round trip from and to Linden :
        • Meet Maggie at the Linden Mill Pond in Linden at 5:45 and be ready to launch at 6:00. We’ll paddle to Tee Bone’z, arriving around 7:00, have dinner then paddle back to Linden in the almost full moon light.
      3. One way from Linden :
        • Drop your boat in Linden , take your car to Tee Bone’z and be ready to join us for our 6:00 launch time in Linden . You will need to provide your own shuttle.

      The paddle from the restaurant to Linden is under an hour. You need to bring some sort of headlamp and/or lights for your boat. The lake has cooled down so dress for a chilly evening. You are required to wear your PFDs. Light colored clothing or reflective tape on PFD is advised.

      If you do not have a boat, canoes and kayaks can be rented from Fairbanks Canoes and Kayaks, daf234@... or 248-705-9972. Other questions call Maggie 810-735-9570 or yerantmag@... Event canceled in case of inclement weather.