MONDAY - Linden to T-Bonez
Monday Sept 20 6:00
Dinner at Tee- Bone’z & Full Moon paddle
Paddle to or meet us there for a $6.99 + drinks pizza, wings and salad buffet dinner at Tee Bonez on the Water
- Moonlight paddle only from Tee-Bonez:
- Meet Doug at Tee Bone’z at 6:00 to drop off kayaks and take cars to Linden . We will provide a shuttle back to the restaurant
- Round trip from and to Linden :
- Meet Maggie at the Linden Mill Pond in Linden at 5:45 and be ready to launch at 6:00. We’ll paddle to Tee Bone’z, arriving around 7:00, have dinner then paddle back to Linden in the almost full moon light.
- One way from Linden :
- Drop your boat in Linden , take your car to Tee Bone’z and be ready to join us for our 6:00 launch time in Linden . You will need to provide your own shuttle.
The paddle from the restaurant to Linden is under an hour. You need to bring some sort of headlamp and/or lights for your boat. The lake has cooled down so dress for a chilly evening. You are required to wear your PFDs. Light colored clothing or reflective tape on PFD is advised.
If you do not have a boat, canoes and kayaks can be rented from Fairbanks Canoes and Kayaks, daf234@... or 248-705-9972. Other questions call Maggie 810-735-9570 or yerantmag@... Event canceled in case of inclement weather.