Dateline Escanaba

  • Douglas Lanyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hi All,

      I just drove through Manistique MI, and the conditions are perfect. The
      weather is sweltering, the water balmy, the sand soft, and the rollers
      are coming in at about the 6' level! Life could be great. The two
      biggest holes in my happiness are that y'all are not here to share it
      with me, and the act that I'm racing to Minnesota and do not have my
      boat or safety gear with me. ArrrrrggggaaaaaHHHHHH! The Escanaba
      conditions are almost as good.

      Doug